TERMS & CONDITIONS
• Please be advised that deposits are non-refundable.
• The full balance of the course is payable 14 days prior to the start of the course. If this payment has not been made and you have not entered into an Instalment Payment Plan with Lash HQ Limited then you will not be able to attend the course.
• Payment for the course is non-refundable but you may be able to reschedule in accordance with the terms below.
• There will be no refunds for missed attendances at courses or workshops.
•If there are extenuating circumstances such as severe illness or bereavement it is up to Lash HQ limited to determine when you can next attend your course and if extra charges are to be applied.
• If you need to reschedule your course you must give us a minimum of four weeks notice.
• In extreme and unforeseen circumstances, Lash HQ Limited reserves the right to reschedule courses.
• If an additional training date that is booked needs to be rearranged you need to give Lash HQ Limited four weeks notice. If you fail to do so, then you will have to pay for the training day in any event.
• The Course costs includes the following further tuition if a student requires it, this is at the discretion of Lash HQ Limited:
– 1x shadowing day at a trainers work place to watch their work
– 1x attendance on another beginners course for any days needed, theory, demos receive support from the trainers addressing their weaknesses.
Insurance for Case Study Training
• Students are advised to take out student insurance upon completion of the course, we are ABT accredited and you can receive 10% off with them quoting LASHHQ99.
– Lash HQ are not responsible for any personal belongings.
– Clients are kindly asked that no children are brought into the clinic when receiving services from us, we cannot provide care for infants and you may be refused your appointment.
– All Deposits made payable to Lash HQ are non-refundable or transferable under any circumstance.
– All balances must be settled before leaving the premises and must be paid via cash or debit card [credit card fees apply]
– If for any reason you are dissatisfied with our services, please make us aware whilst still in the clinic, any complaints after you have left, will not be upheld.